Process for the marriage ceremony at ISW:
- Fill in the Marriage Worksheet that can be downloaded from HERE.
- Clear copy of ID for
- 1st Witness
- 2nd Witness
- Wali (A male who will represent the bride at the ceremony, doesn’t have to be a Muslim)
- Copy of court license if applicable
- Marriage ceremony service fees is $50, payment can be made by cash or card or check.
- After documents submission, office manager will contact you to set a date and time for the ceremony.
Note: Both witnesses must be Muslim Males (if they are relatives, they must be from each side of the groom and bride, or can be Muslim friends)